1) Jodi and I are both full time agent and one of the reasons why we got into real estate is that we felt there was a lack of communication between agents and clients. We also saw that there was a need to educate buyers on the entire buying process from pre-approval all the way to closing and beyond. (Yes, there are things that still have to be done after closing) Because we feel that these two items are so important we never have more then 5 buyers at one time.
2) We stay with our clients at every step. Some real estate companies hand you off to a "closing coordinator" once you submit an offer on a home. We don't do that. We stay with our clients from finding a lender, viewing homes, attending the home inspection and we attend the closing to ensure that everything goes smoothly. This should be expected of every agent in our opinion, unfortunately it's not.
3) We love working working with first time home buyers. The buying process can be very confusing and certainly stressful. Our goal is to minimize that stress by providing clear communication and educating our clients on the home purchase process and answering questions as they come up.
4) You never pay for our services! Any commission or fees that are due will be paid for out of the sellers proceeds.
5) Click here to get our buyers guide. This buyers guide will provide step by step information on the home buying process. Review the guide and let us answer any questions you may have.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES